Red Jap's eye, inflamed, no pus, painful to touch, STD clear, no pain while urinating.

hi i am 39 years old and have a red japs eye slightly inflamed - no puss or anything. It can be both painful to the touch with a 'tingle' feeling just within the tip. Not pain but more a tingle. The pain and discomfort when the japs eye itself is irrated can often be seperate. Tests clear of STD/I's - urine test indicates clear . Has been for about 5 months. No pain when urinating - no problems with ejaculation. It can get incredbily sentitive/painful when touched or brushed by my underwear. I have had some skins legions on legs that cleared with cream trimovate other than that general health is ok with no medical history. Appling the trimovate cream made things worse by being more painful and irritated. Anti biotics (including treatment for chyladmia and 10 day pencillian based) have made little difference during recent weeks.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 13 hours later
As I believe that more information can help a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I would request you to answer the following questions:
Did you acquire this after unprotected intercourse?
Urethral meatus is the official term for 'jap's eye' and it does occasionally get inflamed, and when it does, it usually responds to urinary alkalinization and local anti-inflammatory drugs.
I am surprised that local steroids have not helped, and therefore suggest that you XXXXXXX a dermatologist or urologist in person.
If you can upload a picture of the affected area in close-up, it could be more useful. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Awaiting your reply.