Recurrent lymphadenitis. Nacrotizing lymphadenitis after biopsy. What is it?

ENT Specialist
I have two biopsy done one in 2012 from my -lymph node in the breast- and now from my legs -red big lumps- both have same results NECROTIZING GRANULOMATOUS INFLAMMATION The worst thing i have another lymph node in my breast need another surgery and biopsy,I am tired having surgery and biopsy :( and keep coming out with the same results i don't understand why i keep having this since 2008,any help??
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding recurrent lymphadenitis and after getting excisional biopsy histopathology reports comes as Nacrotizing lymphadenitis .

I would like to suggest you to consult any XXXXXXX physician to rule out any systemic disease responsible for this. some times diabetes also give rise these type of complications.

Secondarly this time in biopsy histopathologist should also be informed about this situation so he may also process further to find any infection which may be accordingly manage to controll such episodes in future.

Follow-up: Recurrent lymphadenitis. Nacrotizing lymphadenitis after biopsy. What is it? 33 minutes later
NECROTIZING GRANULOMATOUS INFLAMMATION twice show in my biopsy lymph node from my breast and large red lumps from my legs,this lumps in my legs keep coming back since 2008 and the lymph node in my breast start last year and this year is coming back again,i have been seen a Hematologist XXXXXXX Medicine, oncologist,Rheumatologist,Physician,Dermatologist, and now an Infectious diseases doctor been test for lupus,Rheumatoid arthritis,breast cancer, Lyme disease was + first time testing and negative the second time, ,sarcoidosis and so far nothing.Any thing also i can ask my doctor to test me?
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 16 minutes later

Thanks for reconsultation.

You may say your pathologist to aspirate the fluid from lump and than do Culture and sensitivity from aspirated fluid this may disclose the infective organism, which may accordingly manage.