Received oral sex. What are the chances that I could have a STD?

Hello so I received oral sex by a woman I met at a party. Now I did not ejaculate and I was flaccid when the oral sex was performed on me. I just want to know what are the chances that I could have a STD?
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Oral sex carries a certain risk of STDs whether you were flaccid or did not ejaculate would not make big difference.
The easy chick to whom you met at a party seems to be a casual lady that why she got ready to give you blowjobs while you hardly knew each-other means she could have done the same favour to many more before you.
Such persons can carry the deadly viruses like hepatitis B&C&D alongwith other STDs like gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia and herpes to name a few.
HIV does not spread readily with oral sex.
Anyway if you have local symptoms then you should get investigated.
Get a CBC, urine routine examination and culture/sensitivity and if any local discharge then investigate it similarly.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!