Raw skin between both legs, applying Soudocream. Type 2 diabetic. Advice ?

I have raw skin between both my legs, this has occurred in the last 2 weeks. I have been treating it with Soudocrem. It looks as if the skin is breaking at the creases where my legs and scrotum XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 7 hours later
Hello and thanks for he query.
From the description of your symptoms,it seems that you are suffering from the fungal infection which is very common in groin area,as it is moist and warmer as compared to other places and the ideal place for fungal infection to thrive upon.
Keep this area dry.
Apply anti fungal cream in the night.
Sprinkle anti fungal powder in the day time.
Keep your diabetes under control.
These measures should be enough to make you alright however some times you require oral anti fungal medicines,if the infection is severe.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.