Rashes on thighs due to moisture in vagina. How to get rid of them?

Due to moisture in my vagina parts i always face problems with rashes on both the thights. How can i come rid of this?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
use adsorb powder

Detailed Answer:

The most important treatment remedy for your problem is to keep your vaginal area moisture-free. You must wipe the area thoroughly with a clean and dry towel before you put on the undergarment. Make sure the area is completely dry and moisture free. Following which you should apply effective anti-fungal powder like Adsorb powder. The powder is available over the counter in the pharmacy.

Regular use of this powder will prevent any rashes from developing on your thighs.

I hope this is clear to you.