Rash with bumps on neck, itching, swollen and red eyes. Applied calagel. What could it be?

I have a rash with about 4 bumps in the center of my neck. They itch pretty bad. It started about 2 night ago. I also woke up with one little bump under my left eye. My eyes are both a little swollen and red. Now this has happen before about 2 weeks ago the same thing happen and went away within 4 days. But now it came back and has me pretty nervous. I have been putting calagel on it for the itiching. I havent had any fevers?? What could it be? Should I be worried?
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 8 hours later
Hi again,

Ive gone through the pictures uploaded by you.

It appears that you have developed contact dermatitis.

What you need to do is-

Apply calamine lotion twice a day.

Apply Hydrocortisone cream once a day .

Take tablet zyrtec twice a day .

Also for swelling of under eye area you can take like Ibuprofen.

The lesions should subside in 1 week .

Hope This helps.