Rash around anus, watery sweating, stinging. How do I prevent this?

Question
I keep getting a rash around the anus. I seem to have a watery sweat around that area and stings. It especially happens if I eat greasy or spicy foods (ie chili or potato chips}. It pretty much goes away if I eat very healthy. It won't go away all the way though. How do I prevent this and how do I clear the rash? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 3 hours later
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions, with spicy and oily meals which are not fully digested and may sensitise the skin around the anus after you have gone to the toilet to pass faeces. This may cause anal itch and in those who frequently use hot showers or baths. Solution is avoiding hot showers, and using moisturizing creams like glycerine (but not petroleum jelly like Vaseline). Try adding more fiber to your diet and avoid greasy spicy foods, this will also assist in cleaning the gastrointestinal system. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks