Putting on weight. Suggestions

I dont understand why have i put 30 kgs on i am only eating once a day if that i am excersing like crazy and just putting on please help
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details needed Detailed Answer: Hi It would be better if you provide me the following details as well Your Age and gender What is your current weight Within how much time you had put on 30 kg of weight Did you visit a doctor and enquire the reasons. Hormonal issue and irregular lifestyle are commonly blamed for such a drastic weight gain. If you are trying to lose weight sincerely and still putting it on there should be some medical conditions resulting it. You need a battery of tests after visiting a doctor.