Pus coming from navel, loose bowel movements, vomiting sensation and bleeding with mucus. Pregnant?

Question
pus is coming out from my navel last 2 day and I have feeling that I am pregnant with exhausted, vomiting sensation, loose bnowel last 3 days. I had my last period on 28 May. on 1oth XXXXXXX for few days i was very sleepy and I had swollon breast and it was tender. I wanted to be pregnant this time. On 24th of XXXXXXX i had little black dischage but nothing was there. next day i had bleeding. on 26th I had little more bleeding with mucus but without clots where I use to get clots duing my period .then third day it was little. 4th day it was just little. but on seventh day I noticed a red colour spotting.when wiped its gone.but now i have a heavy feeing that I am pregnant with fullnes my lower abdomen. I also bachach since two weeks and extremely tired.last two days I dont feel like eating with vomitting sensation. pl help....
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 31 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

To confirm pregnancy, please get the pregnancy test done as soon as possible.

As pus is coming from your naval, please get it examined by General Surgeon/Gynecologist.

If pregnancy if confirmed, you should avoid drugs.

To control loose motions, you should take ORS and drink water frequently. If no relief, consult doctor.

During implantation bleeding is pinkish/brownish, very light/spotty, for short duration only.

As your bleeding continued for many days, please get yourself examined by a Gynecologist to rule out infection, PID and other causes.

If you have further query, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,

Follow-up: Pus coming from navel, loose bowel movements, vomiting sensation and bleeding with mucus. Pregnant? 9 minutes later
sir, I would like to ask you again the symptoms extreme tiredness, backache, sleepy, fullness of abdomen, vomiting sensation, pinch of pain in lower abdomen both side, little cramp like pain in leg, feel like pregnant are there are symptoms of pregnancy?and I am new to this and trying for first time.

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 38 minutes later

Welcome again,

As 10th XXXXXXX was 13th day from first day of previous period, and ovulation generally occurs around 14th day, tender breast can be due to ovulation.

Though some of your signs resembles with that of pregnancy, but these can occur due to PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) also.

At this stage pregnancy can be confirmed with test only.

As your bleeding doesn't resemble with bleeding of implantation, please get yourself examined with a gynecologist.

Just get pregnancy test done. I wish positive result, but please don't become nervous if it is negative.

With good wishes,