Private skin area and elbow dark. What kind of products is safe to use for whitening or pealing?

I am 30 years old female my private area skin is very very dark compared to my skin tone.

plus my elbows have the same issue

how can I even the skin tone? what kind of products is safe to use for whitening or pealing?
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 hour later
Thanks for your question . I would be pleased to answer your query .

There are not many options available to lighten the area over the genitals. You have to make sure that whatever you use should be safe for the skin as over use of products can result in severe irritation of the skin and a condition called irritant contact dermatitis.
You can use a regular lactacyd cleanser containing Lactic acid serum. You can get it from your local physician .
For the Elbow area you can use Vitamin C serum over the area and you can also use any triple combination cream containing hydroquinone over the area daily at night . You will get it only by prescription from your Dermatologist or GP . You should also get Glycolic peels done for the same from your Dermatologist .

Let me know if you need any more help
Thanks and take care