Premature ejaculation, pimples on genitals. Is this due to cannabis? Am I stressed?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
hello,first i would like to thank you for your time on this question;i have a question regarding my sexual health.First of all I'd like to explain my problem ,so im 21 yers old,I've been going out with my girlfriend for two years now and i can't get to the point of having a sexual intercourse with her because whenever I'm almost there it feels like my penis is going "soft" on me (before I had a problem with premature ejaculation but I believe I've improved on it). I don't know if its because of the stress or its all in my head since it hapened at the first time i tried. I thught about taking viagra but aren't i too young for it.?.what can i do, take/use to overcome my problem.?.Also,i have 3 pimples all over my genitals,they look white on the inside but they dont hurt and won't pop,and they are quite small, do you know what might it be and how to get rid of them. One more thing,maybe it will help with what i want to know i noticed i produce little sperm compering to few yeras back. Might this be the cause of me using cannabis on regular basis.?.please help beause these problem have affect on my relationship and everyday mood,life.!.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 5 hours later
I understand your concern and in fact, your problem is an extremely common one and is faced by many people.
As I believe that more information can help a physician help a patient better, I would like to know whether you get an erection early in the morning. If the answer is yes, then there is nothing wrong and it is only a psychological barrier that is preventing you from having intercourse. You see, your brain has been programmed in such a way that whenever you attempt an intercourse, your mind sends inhibition signals and leads to decreased blood flow in your penis and you start losing the stiffness. You just need to relax, practice some XXXXXXX breathing and everything will be fine. If the problem persists, you may seek a therapist's help.
As for the white pimples, I need to see a picture of the lesions. You may upload it at the "upload your reports" section on the right hand side of the query page.
Loss of sexual function may be a result of excessive cannabis smoking, but that may only be a contributory factor. For other health reasons, however, I would suggest that you stop using cannabis.
So as of now, there is nothing serious, you just need to relax. Please upload a picture of the lesions and we can take this further then.
Awaiting your response.
Thanks

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation, pimples on genitals. Is this due to cannabis? Am I stressed? 43 hours later
well,thank you for your response,as you said i just need to relax my mind since my penis is hard all the forplay but when im about to go in I kind of start thinking that its goin to lose stiffness,and it those.!.i uploded a picture of one of the pimples and its the biggest one of them.!.

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 4 hours later
Thanks for the picture.

Though it is very hazy and unfocussed, I was still able to make out that the lesion is present on the scrotal skin.

This looks like a scrotal sebaceous cyst; again nothing to worry about. These things do not require treatment unless they are very itchy or you do not like the sight of them (that is they are cosmetically unaacceptable to you). In that case, the best treatment is surgical excision of individual lesions - the surgery is small and short and doesn’t leave behind any scar.

Hope I have answered all your queries. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.

Wish you good health.