Pregnant with twins. Constipated and have stress during bowel movement. Can Cremaffin syrup be taken?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 39 minutes later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Twin pregnancy is associated with increased incidence of bowel and bladder disturbances mainly due to pressure effects. 2) Syrups tablets give temporary releaf. Best is to practice sleeping left lateral position. Drink plenty of water and include lot of green leafy vegetables in diet. 3) Meanwhile you can continue syrup as you are taking which is not a problem if taken once in a while. I hope your doubt is cleared. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
People also viewed
- How does stress cause constipation
- Sea kelp and pregnancy
- Have constipation stressed is this normal
- Is nervousness a side effect of etoposide?
- Is constipation and body ache because of stress
- Lower end of placenta to internal os 5th month
- Is hoarseness a side effect of felodipine?
- Difference between orasep gel and orasep la gel?
- Susten 200 14 days dpo fatigue
- Is cold sweats a side effect of ferrlecit?
- Is rash a side effect of advil children's?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of cortef?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and stress
- Stress constipation fistula
- Mcv of 101 when pregnant