Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to the baby?

Mar 2013
Hi mam,
I am of 8th month pregnant, just I went from hospital, they scanned me and they said with our scanning we are unable to see baby front part , only baby's back part is appearing so go for 4d scan.
So I am fully nervous that any risk is there for my child.. because earlier to this at 2nd month I went with abortion due to lack of growth of baby.. so my fear is whether it repeats again.

Lets see my today's reports
CUA 34w2d+/- 1w 0d
EDD 29/06/2013
EFW(AC.BPD.FL) 2397g
SD 359.62G
FL/AC(Hadlock) 22.50
FL/BPD(Hohler) 80.48
grade II maturity
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 43 minutes later
Your ultrasound report is normal.
However,in 4 D scan, the complete anatomy of the fetus is visualized, and it is routinely advised at certain centres.
Please do not panic.
Go for the 4 D scan, and get back with reports.