Pregnant, had spoiled milk. Having nausea. Anything serious?

Hi, I am 25 weeks pregnant and I accidentally had a half a glass of milk that had just started to spoil. I have had no signs of an upset stomach other than nausea here and there, but I do experience that on a normal basis aside from the milk yesterday. However, I am worried there may have been a bacteria that could of harmed my baby. Is this possible?
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 57 minutes later

Spoilt milk may contain salmonella, Escherichia coli, campylobacter which can cause typhoid, food poisoning or simply gastroenteritis. However if you are fine, nothing will happen to your baby.
So relax. Please see a physician and take plenty of fluids if you develop any loose stools or pain in the abdomen.

Hope this helps. You can write to me anytime for further clarifications.

Dr Nilofer