Pregnant for one month, is travelling safe and which mode of transportation is better?

My sister in law is pregnent for one month, I would like to know if shecan travel ? as many doctors generely suggest that first three months one should not travel at at all she can . will it be okay to cover long journeys on train(1 to 2 days) or 2 to 3 hours in flight is better. Also would like find out how much she is suppose to restrain her self from any physical activity like walking cooking and dailiy routine works.
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 4 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Travelling by flight of 2-3 hrs is better choice than travelling by train for 1-2 days, if travelling is really must. If she is not having any medical disorder, she can do her normal outine work. Pregnancy is not a disease so no need of bed rest etc. Give her good diet XXXXXXX in green leafy vegetables, pulses, milk and milk products.

Best wishes