Pregnant and had different sexual partner. Confused about paternity. Any thoughts?

Question
Very worried as I am pregnant and unsure who the father is. I had sex with my partner on the 21st, 22nd, 25th and 28th and 29th April and then I made a mistake with someone else on the morning of the 1st of May we were both drunk and unsure whether he ejaculated . I had a scan and it is 21cm and 8 weeks and 5 days and estimated due date of 17th XXXXXXX 14. It seems to be that I conceived on 26th April but I have irregular cycle. Can you let me know your thoughts as I am very worried.
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
Your due date as per the ultrasound scan is 17th XXXXXXX This means that your ovulation should have taken place around 22nd- 26th April. Even if you have irregular cycles, the scan report is suggestive of conception in the last week of April.
The child you are carrying belongs to your partner. It is not likely to be from the sex you had on 1st May. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Pregnant and had different sexual partner. Confused about paternity. Any thoughts? 9 minutes later
Thank you so much. That's a huge relief to hear you say it's my partners.. I may come back to you at 12 week scan just in case dares change.

Could I ask how certain you are? Perhaps percentage wise?

Thanks.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
The chances of variation in the dates of conception is +/- 3-4 days. That also means that you conceived before 30th April. This is almost 98% accurate.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards

Follow-up: Pregnant and had different sexual partner. Confused about paternity. Any thoughts? 4 minutes later
Thank you very much for your help.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 minutes later
You are welcome.
I am glad I could help.