Pregnant. Watery discharge, vagina is swelled & itching with tiny dots. On AKT, pantosec, ovidec injection

May 2013
Pregnant with more than a month. Due to continuous watery discharge Vagina is swelled & Itchining, & have small tiny dots(red rashes)also.

Please tell me some cream for it urgently

Currently on medication of AKT-2, Combutol 800, Pantosec D, Bendon, Ovidac 5000 iNjection(Once a week), Duphaston, Eugest 400, Folitas…

Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 49 minutes later

As both in pregnancy and in tuberculosis immunity will be decreased there is more chance for infections.
So better to consult gynecologist once and get examined to find out the actual cause for your problem and take treatment accordingly.
If gynecologist is not available, you can go for symptomatic treatment with any one of these candid gel, KY gel, clotrimazole vaginal tab etc.
But even after starting the treatment you have to consult gynecologist once, get examined and go for systemic antibiotics if needed.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.