Pregnant. Using imdil-c, arginitri powder for vaginal and urine infection. Ultrasound done. Delivery date?

Mar 2013
hi am XXXXXXX age 26.. my gestational age is 37 weeks, fhr 134/min, foetal weight 2820gms, amniotic fluid is 7cm, placenta is anterior upper uterie segment grade 3 maturity. foetal movements is 1 out 2. foetal breathing movements is also the same i.e 1 out of 2.. but they say my way from where the baby comes out is narrow. is this ok... when can i expect my delivery?? pls do help me...
now am facing with vaginal infection where i used imdil-c and also have urine infection using arginitri powder
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 23 minutes later
Please scan and attach the complete report of your biophysical profile, that is the total score of all the parameters in the ultrasound and colour doppler.
That will help me to assist you better.
As far as I can understand, your amniotic fluid is less than normal.
Also, the scores on the biophysical profile are not optimum.
Moreover, what you say can be described as Cephalo Pelvic Disproportion ( CPD ).
In this condition, the clinician assesses the pelvis of the pregnant lady and by clinical judgment, decides that the size of the baby is too big to be delivered vaginally.
This is a clinical assessment, and hence it is impossible for me to tell you if it is a true decision.
If you are having CPD, then you would be having an elective Caesarean section, where the baby would be safely delivered instead of waiting for labour pains.
ALso, your situation is complicated by decreased amniotic fluid , hence the delivery might be conducted as early as 38 weeks.

You need to discuss this in great detail with your Obstetrician to have a better picture.

Take care, and feel free to discuss further with scanned reports.