Pregnant. Used papaya, sesame seed to abort. Abdominal pain. How can abortion be performed safely with home procedure?

I'M 5 WEEKS PREGNANT. HOW TO ABORT SAFELY using home remedies.I'm 26yrs.i've already tried by consumed PAPAYA and SESAME seed with XXXXXXX parsley juice. Even thro sexual intercourse. My next plan is to move with bitter gourd juice. I'm feeling abdominal pain intermittently.My last period date was 20-Jan-2012.I'm in UAE and abortion pills are restricted in UAE.Kindly give me a safe home procedure tp perform abortion.

Is that effective to use bitter gourd juice for abortion?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 1 hour later

You have already tried few known remedies that are said to cause abortion (papaya, sesame seed, and parsley) and all have failed. The reason is once the pregnancy takes place hardly anything works.

There are only 2 ways of aborting a pregnancy-
1) By taking medicines for abortion from a Gynaecologist or
2) Surgical procedure (Dilatation and Curettage).

I understand your problem; you stay in UAE and in all Gulf countries abortion pills are banned.

The better option is that you can consult a Gynaecologist in a hospital in UAE (preferably an Indian doctor) and he/she will guide you regarding further management.

Hope this answers is helpful. Let me know if you have any other queries, I will be glad to assist you further.

Take care and Regards