Pregnant. Ultrasound done. Diagnosed with small head parameters. Should i be concerned?

Infertility Specialist
i had my 31 week ultrasound yesterday. BPD -68.3mm ,28 WKS, HC-253.2mm, 28 WKS , AC -258mm, , 30WKS , FL - 57 mm, 30 wks . they said the head parameters were small, should i be concerned .i am really freaking out.
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

I understand your concerns. Let me reassure you that you can expect 2 weeks difference in third trimester. So I don’t think this is significant.

Just relax and have good balanced diet.

Repeat the ultrasound after 2 weeks to see the growth and find any mistake in present scan.

I hope I answered your query. Let me know if you have any more queries.