Pregnant. Body feels warm only in night. What could the reason?

iam now 10 weeks 4 days pregnant, from two day I have cold and only in night my body will be heat (like fever) morning I will be normal, when I check my temperature it is 97.8 to 98.5. please advice whether it will affect for baby or not?????
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. You might be having a viral fever. This not serious and will surely not affect the baby. Do take steam inhalations with Vicks or Eucalyptus in it. This will provide you relief. If fever gets high then you may have to consult your treating doctor for medications. Regards,