Pregnancy, more than one sexual partner, conception and due date calculators used. Am I the father of the child?

I am dating a girl who told me she is Pregnant, the date of her last period was Nov 15. and the due date she was given is Aug. 22, We weren't exclusive. I have not slept with her since Nov.7. I tried a couple of conception and due date calculators that said it couldnt of been me. Could it be mine based on this information?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Psoriasis
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 24 minutes later

What I understand from your question is your girl friend had her last period on Nov.15. You had sexual relation with her on Nov.7 and this month she did not get her periods.

Please understand the basics first.

Normally, if the duration of cycle is 28 days, the ovulation occurs in most of the cases in mid of the cycle. Means near day 14. Normally from day 11 to day 15, the days are considered to be fertile as ovulation can take place any where in between this days. When you have relation during this time chances of pregnancy are high. Still accidents do happen out side these periods also.

You can count with help of this method.

Please understand that in case of multiple partners, it is not possible to predict the biological father of the child.

This is always debatable and you both need to sort this out.

I hope this answers your query, in case you have something more to ask please write again.

In case you do not have anything to ask, please accept the answer.

Follow-up: Pregnancy, more than one sexual partner, conception and due date calculators used. Am I the father of the child? 6 hours later
That really didnt answer my question at all. yes there were multiple partners, I was with her before she got her period and the other guy was after she got her period on the 15th. Please give me some sort of definitive answer, meaning def not mine, more then likely not mine, could go either way etc.. based off of the due date and the date when we last had sex is it likely that it is mine?
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 6 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

I am sorry I could not convince you with my explanation during our last conversation. Let me try today.

If you had sexual intercourse with your girlfriend on November 7th and she had her periods on November 15, there is no question of you being involved. If she was to be pregnant after the sexual act on 7th of November, she would not have had her periods on 15th of November.

On 15th November, she had her periods and this month she has missed it. Unless you had sexual intercourse with her after 15th of November, then only the question of you being involved arises.

I hope this clarifies.