Practised natural family planning. Many fibroids. Is there a hormone regiment that could carry the child?

Infertility Specialist
Am looking for a Christian gynecologist to answer this question:
I have practiced NFP for many years, and am prett sure how to avoid or achieve pregnancy, but have been away from my husband for many months. I am 50 years old, but have regular periods,I also have many fibroids , as per the last transvaginal exam. If I were to get pregnant, is there a hormone regiment that could help me to carry the child? I am thinking progesterone...I live in Pasco County, Florida near Tampa
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query. I understand your concerns. Since you already had 2 sections, you need to get your tubal status checked to assess adhesions and possible obstruction of fallopian tubes. HSG is a simple test for the same. You can take progesterones during second half of your pregnancy to support pregnancy tbat occurred. I hope I answered your query. Let me know if you have any more queries. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol