Post ruptured brain anyerism,what causes peristent nausea after eating?
User rating for this question
My wife suffered a ruptured brain anyerism 2.5 years ago. One lingering problem is her digestive system. After she eats she gets nausea. She had a scope and everythign was clear. Any ideas?
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Does she vomits? Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about the ruptured aneurysm your wife suffered and this of nausea after meals. I understand how worrisome this can be. I hope together we would be able to work out something that works for her. The good news is that a scope has already ruled out all possible anatomical causes that could explain this. I will like to know whether she gets to vomit after eating as well. Has there been any change in her weight? Is this feeling constant after every food intake irrespective of the type of food? Has she ever had this condition before? Considering the preliminary information provided, this seems to be related to a psychological thought. These are the most difficult causes of nausea to be treated because medications rarely help. If there has been no changes in her weight and her over all health state, I will suggest that she gets evaluated by psychiatrist to probably map out what the possible provoking factors or thoughts are and help her identify ways to manage them. I hope this helps. I strongly think this is psychological. Working with a psychiatrist on the best ways to manage the possible not organic cause(s) would be the best way forward. I wish her well. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for further information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- How long can a person live on saline
- Can brain aneurysm cause nausea and vomiting?
- Urine burns my skin
- What causes nausea after eating
- Urine burns skin during pregnancy
- Post ruptured brain anyerismwhat causes peristent nausea after eating
- Upset stomach low back ache headache
- Urine infectionpus cells 1 2 hpf epithelial cells 1 2 hpf
- What causes burping and nausea after eating
- Schwannoma and homeopathy
- Urine test results non hemolytic
- How long can you live on intervenious alone
- How to overcome nerve problems
- Homeopathy paresthesia
- Causes of daily nausea after eating