Planning for penile implant. Looking for suggestion

I am 67 yoa, marrying a 30 yoa. Help!!! Couldn't , didn't want to have sex with my X. Want to with my new and young spouse. Help!! Am interested in penile implant?? How much does it cost? Is the permanent implant the best??

email: YYYY@YYYY
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 10 hours later
Dear sir,

From your description it appears that you are not having erection. I shall like to know whether you are a diabetic or not. I shall also be interested in repeating the lipid profile. In addition to lipid profile, you should gt serum testosterone levels done. You should see urologist for your condition and hopefully he shall be able to treat you with medications.

Penile implant is the last resort. It is chosen only when oral medications as well local penile injections have failed. If desired you should have the permanent inflatable penile implant in place and the surgery for it shall cost approximately twenty two thousand dollars.

All the best

Rajiv goel