Planning for a baby. Father has dark complexion. What will be the complexion of my baby?

May 2013
my husband has a dark complexion now we thinking for family planning .i want my baby to have fair complexion plz
suggest me.
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later

Actually completion is genetically dependent. So that cannot be changed inutero.
After birth of the baby as the age grows cosmetic methods can be used.
Traditionally some people will suggest taking saffron flower mixed in milk during pregnancy, you can try this as though benefit is doubtful no harm in using this.
Regarding your irregular cycles, consult gynecologist and find out the cause for the irregularity and take treatment accordingly.
Once your cycles become regular, trace the ovulatory period by ovulation kit and plan unprotected intercourse around that time, which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.