Ask a Urologist   »  

Planning a circumcision. Which specialist should I consult?

Jul 2016

Cheap and best Doctor and adult circumcision cost in lucknow XXXXXXX nagar or gomti nagar
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 38 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Phimosis and want to get circumcised.

The surgery of circumcision is one of the simplest surgeries to be performed and is carried out under local anaesthesia.

Consult any qualified General Surgeon in Lucknow . The cost differs from surgeon to surgeon.
However it should not exceed more than 10 thousand even in best and experienced hands.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask, if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.