Pimples on chin & forehead leaving scars on face. Remedy?

Dermatologist
Question
I AM GETTING PIMPLES ON MY CHIN AND FORHEAD AND ITS LEAVING SCARS ON MY FACE WHAT SHOULD I DO TO REMOVE THE SCARS AND NOT TO GET PIMPLES AGAIN?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Acne

Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 13 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX,

You seem to be suffering from Acne.
As more information helps a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I would request you to answer the following questions:
Have you taken a dermatologist’s opinion as a case of acne has to be investigated for any hormonal imbalance?
Have you taken any other oral medication? Or applied any cream containing steroids?

I would suggest the following:

•     I would suggest that you keep your face clean.
•     Don't apply much of moisturizer.
•     Take plenty of water and good nutritious diet
•     You can try with topical cream containing clindamycin over the lesions morning and evening.
•     You can also apply adaplene cream at night over the spots.

I would still advise you to consult a dermatologist for basic check up.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.

Dr. Rohit