Pimple at the bottom of the testicle. Pain in the lower abdomen, back and groin. What should I do?

Hello sir. I have a pimple exactly in the middle bottom part of testicle. This has been there for the past 7 years. Whom should I consult. I have no pain in the testis.
But, I have a. knife like pain in left lower abdomen for quite some time
b. mild lower back pain started few days back
c. sometimes mild pain in groin
d. sometimes gastric trouble
What should I do.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question. I will do my best to help you.

The "pimple" on your scrotum is a small sebaceous cyst and is nothing to worry about. It has nothing to do with your other complaints.

Your b,c,d questions are unrelated and each could be the subject of separate questions.

The bottom line is however this if I read you correctly:

You have nothing very serious to worry about and that, form what you say here, you do not have cancer.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.