Period delayed, giddiness and mild stomach cramp. HPT stated a little positive. Pregnant?

Hi Doctor, My mensist day usually on 28th of the month, sometims two days after or before of that day. But this month i have not got mensist yet. I have symptoms of gidiness everyday & mild stomatch pain. I have done self pregnancy test on 29th Nov through pregnancy test tube, the results seems to be little positive. I have already one and half year baby. Now i do not want to be pregnant. I scared. Please advise urgently to stop my pregnancy. I want to make it stop in early stage. Please help.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 10 minutes later

You have missed your period and pregnancy test is positive, which indicates that you are pregnant, as you already know.

As you do not want a child as this time, you need to abort this pregnancy.

Please visit a gynaecologist at the earliest who will able to evaluate you, discuss and guide you about different options available for abortion at this stage of pregnancy.

At this stage, tablets can also help. However, it is very important that you see your gynaecologist and get them prescribed by her. Please do not take any medication on your own.

Please do this at the earliest.

I hope this answers your query. If you have any further queries, please write to me again.

Please accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.