Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis size decreased, premature ejaculation, frequent urination, fungal infection

Urologist
Question
What is my penis problem?
====================
Around Nov. 2010, I had sex with a girl, who bit me during oral sex & ever since then, I’ve had problems. My penis size has decreased (I was 5.2-6.2 inches long before any of this has happened) now I am 4-4.5 inches. Sometimes my penis skin feels tight like it can't go longer, but I'm circumcised. Before any of this happened, I’d have delayed ejaculation, but now I have premature ejaculation, & I'm having difficulty getting & maintaining erections. I don't get morning wood anymore & whenever I do get erections, they're soft & don't last long. Sperm leaks from my penis from time to time, whenever I do try to get a erection (not sure if masturbation is the cause). I'm also having frequent urination (the urologist told me my bladder wasn't being fully emptied, but I didn't have any bladder issues before any of this happened). When the accident 1st happened, I had itching, dryness, soreness & discomfort on my penis. I had anal itching as well. The doctors told me it was a fungal infection. Used cutivate, cloderm, nystatin, Doxycycline & SULFAMETHOXAZOLE/TRIMETHOPRIM but none of those worked. Bought some Monistat & that got rid of the itching, but it irritated my skin & gave me a discharge. Don't have any HIVs or STDs (been tested 3 different times, as well as received treatment for STDs, urethritis & prostatitis at the hospital) but the problem of getting my penis back to the way it used to be, has not been fixed. My penis is always sore, even when I don't do anything to it. It's always dry & has a weird smell; currently using hydrocortisone & although my penis isn't as dry as much, it's still sore, red, smells & lacks normal blood flow. People have told me "its all in my head" but the fact that I'm 21 years old, in great health & showing these symptoms shows it's not psychological. I'm curious if I still have a fungal infection & require Diflucan to solve the problem. If anyone could tell me what the problem is & how to cure it, I would really appreciate your time.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
Dear,

I have gone through your detailed history. You certainly have been treated well until now but you still seem to be having residual infection (smells bad, redness, soreness- all indicate it). You need to be treated with antifungal agents. You may consider taking Fluconazole after consulting an urologist.

As far as your erection problems and the penile length issues are concerned, you should start yourself on 5 PDE (Phosphodiesterase type-5) inhibitor under the care of urologist and see how you do. Once you have taken a trial of 5 PDE inhibitor get back to me.