Penis pain during urination after ejaculation. What test and treatment should be done?

Dermatologist
Question
Dear Sir,
I had masturbation in the evening and after some time of ejaculation I got to pee with the burning sensation in penis. Again in the morning I had erection and tried to masturbate I found no ejaculation but I got the feeling to ejacuate. Please help.
Posted Mon, 28 Jan 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 4 hours later
Hello
Thanks for the question posted .
If you are getting burning in the area I would suggest that you should get your urine checked and sperm checked for any infection .
You can send them to the lab for study .
If detected with infection you will need to take an antibiotic course for the same .
Thanks and Take care