Penis feels hot after masturbating, no red, sore to touch, burning. Worried about STD or bacterial infection

Question
Hello I have a quistion and I'm a little worried ab it starting yesterday after masterbating the skin on my penis feels hot it's not red and there are no lesions or ne thing like that and the skin is not sore when I touch it it just feels hot a girl gave me oral sex 3 days ago for maybe 2 minutes and it kinda started to burn due to we were both eating really spicy food right before that but by the next morning it did not burn ne more... The burning started after i masterbated yesterday and went away till i woke up this morning and took a shower...so I'm just worried ab an std or if I have a bacterial infection or something please help I'm worried because my penis feels hot and I don't know y I also have no discharge and it doesn't burn while I pee so I'm kind of lost on this whole matter in what to do
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query
Since you don't have any burning urine or discharge from penis,it rules out gonorrhea.
However other important STD,an HIV infection doesn't give any particular symptom and so to rule it out,you have to get tested for it.
Earliest detecting tests for HIV are HIV RNA PCR test and p24 antigen tests which can detect the infection in 2 to 3 weeks time after exposure.
Other commonly used test fir HIV is HIV ELISA test but it is done 3 months after the exposure.
You must consult your doctor for further guidance on this issue.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert o me for any other query.
Thanks and best of luck.

Follow-up: Penis feels hot after masturbating, no red, sore to touch, burning. Worried about STD or bacterial infection 39 minutes later
So are u saying it could be HIV
Ive been tested numerous times for HIV and I'm an active blood doner to me HIV doesn't have ne thing to do with my penis feeling hot

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 7 hours later
Hello
Thanks for writing back
I am not suggesting anything.
I am merely raising a suspicion about the chances of contracting a sexually transmitted disease whenever any person resorts to a unprotected sexual encounter with a stranger.
Feeling hot on penis skin does not mean anything and is not a sign of any STD.
it is good that you have been a regular blood donor and have been investigated for HIV many times in the past but you always have to be careful about future.
Thanks