Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis 4.5 inches in length. Feeling lonely and depressed. Suggestions?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hi, hope your are well? i am very concern about my organ it is 4.5 inches in length and 4 inches in girth, i'm very much aware that its on the small side and im not at all responsible for this but unlucky, im 31 yrs at the moment and i have been divorced 2 years ago, my wife has left me alone and now my parents wants me to get married once again because they see me very lonely, depressed & Sad which is very true, since my divorce i have lost all my confidence and also the fact of having a small Organ took away everything from me. i know i need a life partner to live rest of my life nicely but i am very much worried with the size of my organ to get married once again as i cant have illegal sex / buy sex as a muslim, i have in mind that i will get divorce again because of the size i have, which really stopping to go for it again. please advise, i really need help.

Age : 31
Height : 5 feet 09 inches.
Country : Bangladesh ( South East Asia )
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have lot of misunderstanding about the length and girth of your penis.

Have measured the length of your penis in standing position in front of mirror. ?

Average length of penis between 3.5 to 3.9 inches in Asian Population is supposed to be normal.
Since length of your penis is 4.5 inches you need not worry at all.

Please note that it is the hardness of the penis on erection that is very important from the point of view of enjoyment during sexual intercourse and to satisfy your female partner.Even a short but hard penis can satisfy female as it can touch all the corners of vagina and stimulate the G spot with movements during sexual intercourse.

If you are getting good hard erection you need not worry at all. Please go ahead and get married. There is no reason why you should not satisfy your wife and enjoy sexual life.
It is your anxiety that is bothering you.Please try to allay your anxiety.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Penis 4.5 inches in length. Feeling lonely and depressed. Suggestions? 4 hours later
Hi Doc,

Thanks a lot, got some peace of mind.
And no I didn't stand in front of mirror to measure my penis. I have done with
Measuring tape and have it many times. I am certainly under stress and Anxiety at the moment because of my divorce may be. Now How do I get rid of these depression and Anxity. Please Help.

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 30 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Please consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling and to learn how to allay anxiety.He may prescribe some medicines to overcome your anxiety.
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Penis 4.5 inches in length. Feeling lonely and depressed. Suggestions? 8 minutes later
Hi Doc,
i will consult a phychiatrist As soon as possible.

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 32 minutes later
Hello
Please do not hesitate to write me .I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.