Passing blood clots and red urine after sex. Cause? Cure?

Immediately after sex I passed blood clots and bright red urine.......whats the cost of this and please can i get a solution to this cos i'm really hurting as my girl do like sex so much so i'm afriad to have sex again please and i do release early like 3mins whats wrong as well please waiting for responds now
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 16 days later
Dear Sir,

Blood in the urine along with clots can happen due a number of reasons. However, since it has happened in your case after intercourse, the lost likely reason is tight bladder neck or any other pathology at the bladder neck.
You should get ultrasound KUB done and start yourself on alpha blocker under the supervision of urologist.
You have bled once does not mean that you shall bleed again. You should not be afraid of having intercourse and continue your normal sexual life.

Rajiv Goel