Painless white bump on upper lip frenulum. Should I be worried?

Hello i noticed that i have a white bump on my upper lip frenulum i can move it its round but its painless ,is it something to worry about i get worried and went to the emergency just for consultation but they get angry just quick check it and say tat there is nothing ... but there is so i feel very worried now
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
do not worry

Detailed Answer:
thanks for the query and photograph.
Dont worry its just a blocked gland.
There is nothing serious in this.
It will disappear on its own.
You can apply triamcinolone oral paste. This is a mild steroid and will help in faster healing. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you