Painless lump on testicles. Masturbating frequently. Can the lump be dissolved by homoeopathic medicine ?

Question
I am having a lump of width 1.5-2 cm attached to my left testicle at the upper part of the testicle since 10//11 years. (I have mentioned the width only because the shape of lump is just like a small testicle and I am unable to hold it from its length because it slips from my hand and some cord(perhaps epididymis) is obstructing me to hold it from it's length. most likely It's length is about 2.5 cm and I mentioned the width only). It is not causing any pain or problem with me. I put a torch light behind it and saw that it is allowing light to pass through . I masturbate much. Can this be cancer or is there any chance that I will have cancer in future ? I am scared of cancer Please help me. Can cancer be there with me for such a long period ? Is the light passing test is reliable or it is very very necessary to do ultrasound ? Is there any treatment in homeopathy for this ? Can the lump be dissolved by homeopathic medicine ?
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 1 hour later

Thanks for contacting

As per your description it is a cystic growth. It is purely non cancerous. There is also no chance of cancerous conversion in future as because it is a cyst. So be assured in that regards. Masturbation will not create any problem to the cystic part. Yes by friction or rubbing or by any reason if it gets infection then there will be pain. Regarding its treatment aspect the cyst cannot be dissolved by any medicines including homeopathy. Only it can be removed by the surgical procedure and is the only option for any cystic growth. Yes before surgery your surgeon may advise to go for the ultra sound. Consult a urologist for the further treatment aspect.

Thank you once again and have a nice day.

Dr.R.Satapathy.MD(Hom)

Follow-up: Painless lump on testicles. Masturbating frequently. Can the lump be dissolved by homoeopathic medicine ? 20 minutes later
sir, because it is not creating any problem now and because U R saying that it is noncancerous then should I leave it in it's way as usual ? or its very very necessary to do ultrasound now ?

Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 10 hours later
Thanks for contacting again.

As I had written in my last reply that it would not create any problem years together if it is not infected. However, if by any reason there occurs any infection, inflamed, then it will require treatment. If the size is large enough it may give pressure effect to the surrounding parts and you may face occasional pain. So taking time if you are operating that would be a wise decision. Therefore, for further treatment you can consult to an urologist.

Thank you

Follow-up: Painless lump on testicles. Masturbating frequently. Can the lump be dissolved by homoeopathic medicine ? 2 days later
sir, I am having a lump(about 3 cm diameter) in my buttock (right) since about 15 years . It is not creating much problem but I am very much worried about it now that can it be cancer ? It hurts a little when it is pressed . I am quite healthy otherwise and my weight and health is normal. Can cancer be there for such a long period ? Please help me sir. I am a male of 32.
Can it be solved without surgery in homeopathy ?

Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 13 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Any lumps or tumours are not always cancerous growth. Generally any cancerous growth has some clinical signs and symptoms - If that lump is fixed, hard, surrounding skins are stretched and bleeds with more pain and has started/progressed in size recently, we can suspect a cancer. If those symptoms are not there then it could be a lipoma or a sebaceous cyst or neuro fibroma.

The mild pain what you are telling could be due to mild infection in it. But clinical sign and symptoms are also not 100% accurate as long as biopsy has not been done. If you are worried, you can consider biopsy to confirm the possibility and allay your fears. Therefore for clear cut diagnosis please consult the surgeon - they can guide you rightly.

Hope this answers your query.

Follow-up: Painless lump on testicles. Masturbating frequently. Can the lump be dissolved by homoeopathic medicine ? 2 hours later
thank U sir. Sir, today I consulted a doctor(dermatologist) and he said that this is nothing but a sebaceous cyst . Sir but he didn't advised me for any test and said that this is neither cancerous at all nor there is any chance that it will be cancerous in future. he prescribed some medicine to me and told that if in future it creates any problem constantly then only it will be removed surgically. And also advised me not to worry about this and not to manipulate it regularly with hand or with any other device (like to pinch it with a pin to see what is inside etc.). Sir do U think that still the test like biopsy is necessary or what should I do ? You have told that biopsy is necessary and the doctor advised me this. What should I do sir in your suggestion . Thank U.

Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 8 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

In my last reply, I had given all the possibilities what could be of that lump and suggested of sebaceous cyst too. Now when the doctor has already diagnosed by examining it a sebaceous cyst then there is no question of going for biopsy. Just be relax and in future you can remove it by surgery.

Thanks
Dr.R.Satapathy.MD(Hom)