Pain under rib cage. Colonoscopy, blood test came normal. Take aciphex. What is it?

pain on left side and dizzy pain is right below rib cage had colocoscopy done found nothing
went down throat with scope all good I take aciphex does help but still there worse when i eat
blood test were all good
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later

I have read your query. It seems a bit ambiguous to me. If my presumption is wrong, please let me know so that I can correct during my reply.

I see that you have pain on the left side and feeling dizzy too. The pain is right below the rib cage.

It seems like costochondritis to me with a probable muscle sprain in the upper abdomen. Did you do heavy weight lifting recently? The colonoscopy, CT scan and the tube down your throat does not seem to be related to your current problem.

Do you have an ultrasound of the abdomen done? I would like to know where exactly your pain is - the location. And, how long is the duration of this pain?

Meanwhile, continue to take aciphex.

Please get back to me with more details, we shall discuss further.