Pain in testicle, penis pain, moving testicle, size is also increased.

Question
i have pain in my testicle, and some time i feel a bit pain in my penis also, i feel that my testicle is moving, and also feel that size is also increase

I got married in nov 2010, and no kids
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Radhika 1 hour later

You are experiencing pain in your testis and penis. You also feel the size is increasing. You have these symptoms in the background of history of varicocele diagnosed 8 months ago.

However, as I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor's reply, please do not mind in answering the following:
1. Is the swelling present more in the left side?
2. Does it look or feel like a bag of worms?
3. Since how long are you having this pain?

There can be many reasons for testicular pain like epididymitis, orchitis, testicular torsion, Varicocele, torsion of the testicular appendage, testicular trauma, and herniation of abdominal contents into the scrotum and so on. Based on your previous medical history, there is a huge probability of it being Varicocele again. This can be confirmed with a noninvasive imaging exam called color flow ultrasound or through a venogram - an X-ray in which a special XXXXXXX is inject.

As varicocele can cause decreased sperm count, decreased motility of sperm, and an increase in the number of deformed sperm, this may also be the reason for your inability to parent a child.

I suggest you to get yourself physically examined by a Urologist and also undergo scanning. Various modalities of treatment including “catheter directed embolization” or “surgery” is entailed.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.

Follow-up: Pain in testicle, penis pain, moving testicle, size is also increased. 6 hours later
i want to give some answer of your question
1. Is the swelling present more in the left side ---- not like that
2. Does it look or feel like a bag of worms ----- No
3. Since how long are you having this pain ----- before two days

and As varicocele can cause decreased sperm count.. this is not full proof theory

any way

i fix the appointment to doctor , but for wearing the tight undergarment will reduce the pain or i should take some tablets for the same

could u please suggest some tab for the same ....

because last the doctor did not give my any advice he told me that us should wear tight undergarments

thanks

Answered by Dr. Radhika 15 hours later

Wearing tight under garments will reduce your pain, also you can try mild pain killers. It would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination. You will need to do an Ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis too.

However, you may consider taking over the counter pain killer like paracetamol 500mg 2 to 3 times a day, after food for relief of pain.

It has been established through various studies that the varicocele can cause sperm DNA damage and increase free radical formation and thereby cause infertility. But it will be seen after a long time, so if you take effective treatment now it will not be seen.