Pain in stomach, area above liver and heart. Kindly suggest

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Dear Sir, kindly suggest to me for stomatch problem & leaver problem.
Posted Fri, 21 Sep 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 41 minutes later
Hello AAAAA,
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.
Kindly mention your problem in detail like ,
1.What are your symptoms , since when ( onset ,duration ,progress,)etc.
2.Liver disorders can give rise to digestion problems and stomach upsets so kindly mention if you have any known diagnosed liver condition like fatty liver, cirrhosis etc.
3.Any tests done or medicines you are taking ?

If you have no major illnesses and wish to know just a solution for minor stomach upset and liver tonics then let me tell you that a proper diet and healthy lifestyle are the best solution for such a problem.
Avoiding alcohol , all caffeinated products ( tea, colas)etc.
Eating a fibre XXXXXXX diet and drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily are helpful.
Daily brisk walking or yoga for half an hour are very important too.
Daily multivitamin supplement like becosule or zincovit or beneficiale might be helpful in case the diet is inadequate .
Apart from this if you have any known liver problem like hepatits you must consult a Gastroeneterologist who might prescribe you supplements like Liv 52 or Udiliv etc which are herbal and enzymatic preparations respectively.

Hope I have been helpful.
Awaiting your response.
In case I have answered your query and you have no further queries kindly accept my answer.
Wishing you good health .
Follow-up: Pain in stomach, area above liver and heart. Kindly suggest 6 minutes later
Dear mam,
Plz call me on my no for more details , i will explain better for my problems.
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 1 hour later
Thanks for the follow up.
Kindly note that this forum allows us to answer your queries posted by you as a follow up query.
Any personal call is beyond its scope. However you can avail of live chat or call facility of you want after consulting the customer care service of XXXXXXX forum.
In case there is a problem with the language feel free to ask your query in the language you are comfortable ( I assume Hindi). If there is any other problem please contact the customer care . I hope to hear from you soon.
Please do not hesitate to ask for any assistance .
Follow-up: Pain in stomach, area above liver and heart. Kindly suggest 8 minutes later
Thanks Mam,
I give some details for my helth, some time i have little pain in my stomatch , area above liver , & also some time in Heart like little (KUCH CHUBNE JAISA AHASAS HONA)
Kindly suggest for taken medical advice & Reports.
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 7 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.
Your symptoms could be due to varied conditions like peptic ulcer , gall stones or a chronic infection causing inflammation in liver etc.
The best solution will be to consult a specialist doctor( Gastroenterologist) in your area
for a detailed examination and some tests like ultrasound abdomen,X-ray chest , blood tests like CBC , ESR , liver profile etc.
After such check up the doctor can find out the exact diagnosis and start appropriate treatment .
Meanwhile you should take care to avoid oily spicy food especially outside eatables.
Drink plenty of water and take small frequent meals every 3-4 hourly .
You may take an antacid like pantoprazole or ranitidine twice daily to rule out any acidity related pain.
Also it is recommended to take one deworming tablet like albendazole ( zentel , noworm etc) single dose only as per your doctors advise to rule out any parasitic infection .
Hope I have answered your query.
Kindly press the accept button if you have no further queries .