Pain in neck muscle even after using Myospaz, heat pad and volini spray. Advice on problem.

last week i consult to Dr Anvekar, regerding my neck muscle pain on left side.
i have taken the MYospaz forte tab for three days twice , also using heat pad and volini spray every night, but i am still facing this probdlem. can you please advise Dr Anveker to sort out my problem.
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

Please find below the answer provided by Dr Anvekar to your query.

The medication I advised will surely help but it should be aided by restriction of movements in the neck, this could be attained by using a neck collar.

Do continue the tablets for 3 more days using a cervical ( neck ) collar.I assume you are not massaging after applying move or volini , do not massage just smear or spray over the affected area.

Do not attempt any forceful movements in the neck , more you give it rest sooner it will get set.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Dr Anvekar.