Pain in lower back, bulges in spine. On narco. Advise

Pain yes I'm having lower back pain on my l5 s1 I have I have bulges on my spine in my head need something for pain I'm usually on Norco but I ran out and I just move don't have a doctor can you help me thank you

Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in ADHD
Answered by Dr. Balaji Chinnasami 49 minutes later
Thanks for your query to healthcare magic.
Norco contains hydrocodone, which comes under opioids and hence cannot be given without doctor's prescription. Till you see a doctor, you can try out over the counter medications for pain relief like diclofenac, ibuprofen along with ranitidine. Spine immobilization with lumbar braces can help reduce pain. Physiotherapy also may help reduce pain.
My advice would be to get treated for back pain rather than only taking pain relief drugs. If your back pain has been for a long time, just make a consultation with orthopaedician for finding a cure to the problem.

If you have any queries, I am happy to help . If not please close the query and rate it.
Dr. Balaji Chinnasami MD