Pain at the right side of stomach while eating. What could be causing this?

Hi Doctor Hi I am getting a pain at my right side of lung when I swallow liquid and food. It feels like it is inside my right lung front to back. My breathing is fine and not really an issue , but really paining while eating. Actually i have some caugh in last 2 weeks and taking couple of Inhalers like Duolin and Seroflow.. Thanks XXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Irritation or fibrosis Detailed Answer: Dear sir According lo your history and details that you have mentioned, one thing is very clear that you might be having problems with gastritis and irritation of the nerves that supply your lungs But as you are relating pain with the food ingestion, it is more ideal that we suspect gall bladder stones or renal calculus. The best thing to do is to get the following investigations done 1. Chest x pay PA view 2. Ultrasound abdomen and pelvis 3. Complete blood count and review Hope this information is helpful Thanks
Follow-up: Pain at the right side of stomach while eating. What could be causing this? 7 hours later
Thank You Sir for your quick update.. Just wanted to add my problem, am getting pain at my right side of lung when I swallow water or any liquid and food, pain is exactly coming at right side of chest and back of right side.. when i take water also feeling pain.. FYI..From last 2 weeks i had bit cough and cold not severe.. can you please provide your inputs... Thanks in advance XXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 2 hours later
Brief Answer: suspected Stone in hall bladder Detailed Answer: Dear sir You will definatly get low grade fever if you have gall stones or stones in kidney So dont worry it is treatable in early stages. Thanks