Oral sex with unknown person, red rash on penis, no pain. Sexually transmitted disease?

Question
hi doctor im male 55 in a drunken state i had oral sex with awoman i paid at a so called gentlemans club
i now have a slight red rash on my penis im worred sick have i caugh somthing.
i have no pain when i wee just a bit sore
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Radhika 20 minutes later

You have provided me with good information.

You had oral sex with an unknown person and now you have rashes on your genital region.

Unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex with someone whose medical history is not known can lead to sexually transmitted infections. Infections such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea will show symptoms in 1 to 3 weeks whereas Herpes can show up in 2 to 7 days.

There is rash on your penis may be a sign of sexually transmitted disease and hence needs attention.

I suggest you to visit your doctor, who will be able to test you for sexually transmitted infections including HIV. You can do the P24 test for HIV at 4 weeks.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.