One side of cheek stings with no rash or swelling and feel sick in stomach. Cause?

Hey, im an 18 year old girl and the last couple of days, one side of my cheek stings, there isnt a rash of any sort, or a bite, there isnt swelling, it just stings, and i feel sick in the stomach... any idea what it is?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
tingling in the face area is Mainly seen in nerve irritation.
There are two nerves in face trigeminal and facial.
irritation of either of these can cause tingling.
For now take neurologist.
let me know if you have any other doubts.
thank you
Follow-up: One side of cheek stings with no rash or swelling and feel sick in stomach. Cause? 3 hours later
Hey! thanks for getting back to me, your answer to it seems pretty accurate. I have had a kinked neck for a couple of days, would that have pinched a nerve or something?
I already am on Vitamin B :)

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
take muscle relaxant

Detailed Answer:
Yes a kink neck might cause nerve compression.
Along with vitamin take a muscle relaxant like zix mr . This might give you instant relief.
wishing you a speedy recovery :-)
Thank you.