On what days of a woman cycle can she have sex without getting pregnant?

on what days of a woman cycle can she have sex without getting pregnant?
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 31 hours later

Before I answer your question, you need to know that failure rate of safe period is very high.

In women with 28 days cycle, day 8 to 19 of cycle are considered unsafe. It's counted from day 1 of periods. It's advisable to use a proper contraceptive. Ensure ejaculation outside the body even on safe days.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Best wishes