On momentasone fuorate cream and dermadew soap for rashes on face. Any effective medication?

I have a 8months old baby girl. She has rash on her face from her 15th day after birth. Doctor prescribed me momentasone fuorate cream and dermadew soap. They both worked fine on her. But later i stopped using them and i switched to Himalaya products. The problem has repeated and i was asked to use the same cream. But they are leaving white patches on her skin. Please recommend a good soap and cream which are mild and safe for her.
Posted Wed, 21 Nov 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 41 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX I think your baby has got infantile eczema. Momentasone
cream is steroid and I think you should not use regularly because it leads
to skin atrophy. I recomend to use aquas cream or XXXXXXX baby lotion
and Dermadew soap. Usually baby will grow out of it. Please let me know if you got any quiry. Kindest regards Dr.S.K.Mukherjee
Follow-up: On momentasone fuorate cream and dermadew soap for rashes on face. Any effective medication? 18 hours later
Even XXXXXXX products are not working fine for her. Her skin is too dry that even if i apply any cream it is absorbed withing seconds. Please suggest a good cream which will keep her skin supple. Am using Tedibar soap, is it fine?
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 2 hours later
Please use E45 emolient bath oil or Oilatum Fragrance free bath additive instead of cream.
For soap I recommend Dove.
Kindest regards
Dr. S.K.Mukherjee