On medication for hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol. Feeling tired, dizzy and dry throat. Cause?

I am a 58 yr old woman taking medication for high bp, diabetes & high cholestrol for last 3 yrs. Till about a month back i was taking I Sartan for bp. Doctor has now prescribed Olmezest h20 which I am taking for 1 & a half month. For last about two weeks I am feelig tired, dizziness difficulty in eating and for 4-5 days my bp has gone down to100/58-74. what to do. my throat remains dry
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,The Olmezest-H is a combination of two drugs one of them a diuretic.The diuretic drug causes the type of symptoms you are Tiredness, thirst, drop in BP.It is not so in all patients but is fairly common.You should visit your physician and get plain Olmezest prescribed in the current doses.I hope the advise would be helpful for you.