On ilaprazole, cinmove and some ayurvedic drugs related to hyperacidity. Sinking sensation is subsided by taking digene. What could it be?

Gastroenterologist
Question
hi doc, i am on anti acidity drugs like ilaprazole and cinmove and some ayurvedic drugs concerning to hyperacidity only. sometimes suddenly i feel sinking sensation and then if i take some tablet like digene or melzap .25 it subsides what it is
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in GERD

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).
.
Sinking sensation may be due to either reflux of acid up to pharynx or larynx or it may be due to anxiety which was relieved with tablet melzap. Continue with tablet ilaprazole and cinmove. Also:
1.Avoid fatty meals
2. Don’t lie down soon after meals for at least 2 hour
3.Take small and frequent meals, instead of full meals at a time
4. wear loose clothes
5. If you are overweight or obese do weight reduction with dieting and exercise

Also I hope your glycaemic control is good if not then please alter medications to achieve it

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon

Follow-up: On ilaprazole, cinmove and some ayurvedic drugs related to hyperacidity. Sinking sensation is subsided by taking digene. What could it be? 16 minutes later
THANKS DOC SOMETIMES MY BP ALSO SHOOTS UP TO 140/90 AND AFTER TAKING MEDICINES MENTIONED IT COMES DOWN OR AFTER PASSING OUT GAS. THIS THING HAPPEN ANYTIME AND SUDDENLY WHILE DRIVING I ALSO FEEL HEAT AND SOMETIMES PERSPIRE ALSO.

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for feedback. Believe me there is no relation between gas and blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly for a week if it is on higher side take antihypertensive of a group named beta blocker. if there is no further query you may close the discussion. Wish you a good health

Follow-up: On ilaprazole, cinmove and some ayurvedic drugs related to hyperacidity. Sinking sensation is subsided by taking digene. What could it be? 3 minutes later
AT THE LAST PLEASE MENTION ANY TABLET FOR RELEASING STOMACH GAS IMMEDIATELY I FEEL GURGLING SOUND VERY OFTEN

Brief Answer:
hello! Thanks for feedback

Detailed Answer:
Hello!Take ENO for quick relief. Wish you a good health