On homeopathic remedies and diet for dyspiosis. Have fungal growth on upper breast, sore rectum. Concerned

Question
I have been diagnosed with dyspiosis. I have been given homeopathic remedies and diet. My stool is XXXXXXX and my rectum feels sore. I have inflamed nasal tract, where sometimes I feel pressure. I have a fungal growth on my upper breast. I was inactive with a broken leg for almost five months. I am sixty eight years old. I just wonder whether it is normal for the stool to change with dyspiosis, my doc is away right now and I cannot ask him, but there is this soreness in my rectum and my stool is sort of soft.
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Dysbiosis refers to microbial imbalance.

Microbial imbalance in your intestine can cause indigestion and loose motions.

The XXXXXXX color of the stool is due to bile secreted by liver.

Due to fast movement of food in your intestine, bile may remain unconverted and gives its color to stools.

As you are suffering with fungal growth, you should get your blood sugar(F & PP) tested.

For nasal decongestion you can take Tab. Sinarest 6 hrly.

In my opinion you should take pre & probiotic capsule to make intestinal flora normal.

You should also get your stool tested.

Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma

Follow-up: On homeopathic remedies and diet for dyspiosis. Have fungal growth on upper breast, sore rectum. Concerned 42 minutes later
I just wanted to thank you. Since my doc is away I am feeling a bit lost, and you were very reassuring because my digestion and the colics etc have been very trying. I am going to get my stool tested as soon as possible, also for any abnormalities. Just one more question, my symptoms vary considerably. For a while I get intolerable nasal itching, then I get what feels like cramps in my liver and spleen, then that goes away and I get pressure in my rectum. I assume this is all due to the dysbiosis? Thanks for your help. Just a short reply would do?

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 25 minutes later

Welcome again,

So far your doc is out, you can take anti-allergic like levo-ceterzine 5mg one daily. You should consume citrus fruits more or can take Tab Vitamin-C 500mg one daily to increase your immunity.

Feeling of cramps at your liver & spleen can be due movement of gas and semisolid stools in your intestines.

Pre & probiotic helps to normalize your intestinal flora only. You can take it without hesitation.

In addition to it, you can take two tsf of psyllium husk with curd 2-3 times daily.

Increase your water intake also.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma